Being happier is all about making yourself feel good and focusing on the positive things in life. Here are some tips to help you be happier:
1. Find something you are passionate about and pursue it - whether it's something you already enjoy or something new. Doing something that you enjoy can make you feel good, and help you find things to be grateful for.
2. Spend time with people who make you feel good. Surround yourself with people who make you smile and who encourage you to pursue your dreams - having friends and family to support you can make you feel happier.
3. Give yourself time to relax and re-energize. Set aside time each day to do something you enjoy, such as watching a movie, reading a book, going for a walk, or practicing yoga.
4. Take care of yourself. Eat healthy foods, get enough sleep, and exercise regularly. When your body feels good, it's easier to be in a happier state of mind.
5. Know that it's ok to make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes and it's ok - instead of worrying too much, remind yourself that there are always things you learn from making mistakes that help you grow.
6. Find ways to help others. Volunteering or helping someone out can make you feel good - when you recognize that you can make a difference, it can be a rewarding experience and help you appreciate the good things in life.